Closing the frozen applications
No system is perfect. Even in the brand new Windows 7, sometimes applications get frozen. It is sad, but we're going to deal with this problem!
1. Create a shortcut. To do this, right-click on the desktop, and select "New" -> "Shortcut".
2. Inthe bar "Specify the location of an object" type the following:
taskkill.exe / f / fi "status eq not responding"
3. Press the button "Next".
4. Enter the name of the new shortcut in the "Enter the shortcut name" and click "Finish."
5. Then right-click on the shortcut and click "Properties".
6. Go to the tab "Shortcut", and in the line "Hot keys" set a shortcut combination of keys to execute a command. This will remove all applications with a simple combination of keys.
7. Inorder to execute this command as administrator, in the "Shortcut" tab click "Advanced", select the checkbox "run as Administrator" and click "OK".
8. Then click "OK", to save the changes.
Note that this shortcut closes the programs only with the status "Not Responding"