How to configure notebook via Windows Mobility Center
To change settings of a laptop (screen brightness, clock, power, external monitor) Windows 7 has its own tool - Windows Mobility Center.
This utility (Start → Control Panel → Windows Mobility Center) allows you to:
- adjust the screen brightness;
- sound volume control;
- set and adjust power consumption;
- enable or disable wireless adapter;
- select, configure, and connect external display;
- set up and perform data synchronization;
- enable presentation and specify necessary settings for the computer in this mode.