How to create Quick Launch toolbar
For quick launching programs you don't have to use third-party software - you can create the appropriate toolbar directly on the taskbar. How to do is explained in this simple instruction.
1. Right click on the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the Taskbar".
2. Create a folder in a safe location and copy into it the desired program shortcuts.
3. Right click on the taskbar, select the item "Toolbars" and there "New Toolbar...". In the window that opened, specify the path to the folder you just created.
4. Then right-click on the divider of the created toolbar and disable "Show Text" and "Show title". In the "View" you can also choose the size of icons. It is better to choose small icons, as they do not increase the size of the task bar.
5. Adjust the location of the panel with the help of a slider and again lock the taskbar.
Note: The language bar will appear to be a bit to the left. It will go back to its original location at the next startup.