How to delete folder content from the context menu
Sometimes it is necessary to delete the contents of frequently used folders without deleting the folder itself, to speed up this process, you can create an appropriate command in the Explorer's context menu. It's very simple just follow these instructions:
1) In the search box in the start menu, type regedit, press Enter to launch the Registry Editor;
2) In the editor, open route HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell;
3) Then, create a section "DeleteFolderContent" in this thread (right-click within the section New → Key);
4) In the created section set "MUIVerb" string parameter with value "Delete Folder Content";
5) Then in the section "DeleteFolderContent" create subfolder "command" (see point 3 - Right-click within the section → New → Key);
6) and the value (by default) of the section "command" should be changed to:
<span>cmd /c "cd /d %1 && del /s /f /q *.*"</span>
Then in the context menu of Windows Explorer you will see "Delete Folder Content"
It is worth noting that the files are permanently deleted, i.e. do not go into the trash. Only the files are deleted but subfolders should remain.